How Hestbæk Consult started their logo design journey
Help create a logo for a new online tool that lets you evaluate client / advertising agency relationships. The product is currently running beta testing – feedback so far has been overwhelming so help us create the brand logo that will take our tool to the next level!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The data-information is delivered by our clients and their agencies. The data sums up in a rapport showing in “hindsight” discrepancies in the relationship. The discrepancies are areas where we do consultancy and match it up with a benchmark index. Basically this is what HAINSIGHT is all about.
We need to make a logo for HAINSIGHT. This includes everything from a 16x16 icon image for a Windows system tray, 32x32 & 48x48 product application icons, and all the way up to much larger images that can be used for product promotions, commercials, website banners, and of course on our own website: http://www.hainsight.com.
• The logo needs to be able to stand alone small as well as larger, so it's fine if e.g. the text "HAINSIGHT" isn't part of the logo when it's a tiny image. So, at some level, there needs to be a graphical representation of "HAINSIGHT" that doesn't necessarily include the text itself.
• If possible the logo should be made both with and without the tag line – “Optimizing Relationships”
• The logo doesn't need to "match" our corporate logo/website at all, but it shouldn't "clash" too badly either. That said we would rather have a cool design than worry too much about matching our Hestbæk Consult logo and website. We are not locked into any specific colour schemes. We just want to have a cool, recognizable, and brand-able look for our HAINSIGHT product.
• The logo should represent a data-driven tool.
• Buyers of HAINSIGHT is C-level people hence it should represent some sort of seriousness.
o Source files for all graphics in vector format (e.g., Adobe Photoshop files).
• Simple text solutions with standard letters
• We don’t want HAINSIGHT logo to be interpreted as a “quick and cheap solution” tool but more as an in-depth knowledge driven tool.