[X] went above and beyond to provide iterations on the logo design. Very responsive!
Excellent work on our logo! thank you.
Simple concise design! Loved it!
that was what we need
Very pleasant to work with Kertasputh, a professional Designer with very good advice.
The result is a logo that matches me, in accordance with my job and the image I want to give.
- F i X
F i X was excellent to collaborate with on my project as well as being responsive to my changes in a timely manner. The result was a logo design that I am very proud of.
How sarahI8 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Know Thy Guest
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Venga helps the service industry better understand their guests' preferences and habits by integrating together the technologies they use most. At the core of our software, we connect reservation management software to untapped guest data. This integration empowers organizations to enrich guest experiences, promote operator efficiencies and, ultimately, drive turnout.
We are a B2B Technology company serving as an industry-specific CRM (client relationship management software)- our target audience is any organization that is utilizing reservation management solution - i.e. Restaurants, Fitness Studios, Art Classes, Wellness Groups, etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Upon selecting a logo- we are looking to hire a designer for additional work towards a larger project. Our goal is to refresh our current brand and also create an industry-agnostic identity to ensure a consistent brand identity in the design of all Venga visual media. The deliverables include:
1) Logo files- master logotype & mark - Concept development, digital files, and logo usage guidelines
2) Styleguide- Primary Logo, Clear Space, Correct Usage, Logo variations, Logomark different sizes, application, color palette, and typography
3) Wireframe via Previously Selected Wordpress Template- full wireframe (provided map and content) + all assets used in wireframe
4) Device Mock-Ups including screenshots of our product
5) infographic feature overviews- representations of product functions
We would need this project completed and delivered in full by May 26th.