Work in Order
I own and operate a small business doing office organizing and business coaching with an emphasis on improved productivity. Essentially I help people get their Work in Order so that they ultimately have more time for fun, relaxation, vacation etc...
Working individually in people's offices, I
- teach time and task management prinicples,
- basic computer training for improved productivity (Outlook, One Note, Mac iCal/To Do, Entourage. OR match people up with the best productivity software for their needs - GTD, Franklin Covey, etc..)
- do hands-on file set-up, desk de-cluttering etc..
- set up business processes to support improved customer service and sales
I have the web domain http://www.workinorder.com regsitered and plan on doing a web site in the next few months.
I have been an organizer for 7 years and have owned and sold one resiential organizing business (www.organizingmatters.ca - check it out to see the style of my previous business).
Possible slogan or tag line:
Work in Order
Prioritize. Focus. Succeed.
SOHO - Small office, Home office.
I love working with solopreneurs, mom-preneurs trying to balance home and business, small creative businesses, not for profits, any environmental industries, and telecommuters in home offices who work for larger corporations.
Basically anyone in a small or home office who is:
- struggling with piles of paper
- managing a busy life and growing business
- looking for support in start-up mode
- has Outlook + Blackberry but needs help maximizing these tools (as well as the ones mentioned above)
- Also, those people who are already organized and really appreciate the value of being well organized, but who could use a little boost with some key reminders of productivity principles and business systems development
To me the company name conveys a few messages:
- Getting your Work in Order so you are more in control, less stressed etc...
- You work, in order to.....(fill in the blank) - play, relax, make money etc...
- Work in Order of priority - focus on the most important things
- Work in order - methodical, best order of events in project planning, step by step etc...
I am looking for a crisp, contemporary logo. I have no image in mind and dont necessarily need one. But if you have a brilliant idea for one I would love to see it!
Since I offer a de-cluttering service it needs to be very clean, simple and minimalistic. I like lots of white space.
I would like a charcoal grey and green combo. Fresh and crisp but not a limey cartoony green. I also have environmental leanings and will be incorporating green philosphies into my business.
Please avoid having the word Order in italics or larger than the word Work (a competitor of mine is called Hire Order and I dont want to look anything like her logo).
Vector format and translatable to black and white.
I will likely do a vertical business card with rounded corners and a white background.
My approach in working with clients is to keep it simple, work hard and fast, and have fun. How does that translate into a logo? I cant wait to see what you come up with!!