I love gestalt. She has shown dedication and patience. She is really detail oriented and paid close attention to our needs. So far, she has fulfilled all our request for the project no matter how annoying the request is. We love working with her and seeing her unique designs. She is really talented and creative. Her attitude has been great throughout the whole process. We feel lucky to have her and would love to work with her in the future.
- Envirobe Inc.
How jaimeF started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
EFCA Texas-Oklahoma is a district of the Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA), a Gospel-centered movement which recruits, equips, and encourages the multiplication of disciples, leaders and churches to transform lives and communities for God’s glory across Texas and Oklahoma.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Green National EFCA Branding color:
PMS 7490 C
C:60 M:23 Y:91 K:5
R:115 G:152 B:74
Blue National EFCA Branding color:
PMS 653 C
C:87 M:64 Y:18 K:3
R:52 G:96 B:148
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- EFCA Texas-Oklahoma needs to be included in the logo.
- We would like to use the blue and green colors listed on page 12 of the 2015 National EFCA Brand Identity Guide.
- We attached our current logo -- the new logo cannot include the national trademarks.
- Our vision Frame is also attached for more information.
- We would like something that either conveys the concept of "multiplying" or our slogan (do not want slogan included in logo) of being "Better Together" -- no stick people or trees, please!