We are two moms who married outside our race and we both have one child each. Our children look like they could be brother and sister, but have completely different racial and ethnic backgrounds. We were looking for similar communities online and decided to start our own community. MT1B was born from that idea.
MT1B is an on-line multicultural community for moms and their families who check more than one box on the census form. Our on-line town hall will be a meeting place for readers to communicate with other like minded people, read about and review products and services that serve our collective community.
Anyone who is multi-racial, multi-cultural, multi-religious and their friends and family.
1. Must integrate the initials MT1B as well as the name "More Than 1 Box" into the logo.
2. Should include boxes in the design
3. Could include a circle or the earth in the design as the background
4. Could include pixelated photos of people or flags from the around the world.
5. To be used for online as well as print material
6. Must be iconic
7. No clip art
8. No stock images unless they're pixelated as the background
9. Need print and web ready files
10. Should be a fun logo, not too serious