JessDobs needed a new logo
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 53 designs submitted by 17 freelance designers.
AppSeeds is an incubator level company that funds, incubates and accelerates iphone application developers is seeking a fresh look to show a natural flow of development with the logo.
The company concept is like johnny appleseed, seeding development of iphone apps across the world. Seeds if used should be shaped like app icons. If apples on a tree should be app shaped buttons.
Try and utilize some embossing or 3D looks. Perhaps something glossy or similar in style to how the Apple app buttons look is represented.
Do not use iphone in logo.
- Use of name
- Nature look
- Incorporate seeds and/or smart phones.
- Something usable for website, business cards, yet useful for handout trinkets.
- Express growth, perhaps apps growing from a tree
- No mobile phone company looks
- Nothing particularly corporate
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.