Leo is one of the best designers I've ever worked with. He thinks outside the box, tailors to your needs and best of all is very patient/understanding. We went through several revisions of the work until I was satisfied and Leo did not complain once. Highly recommended. A++++ Would do business with again. Thank you!!
How invnobody started their logo design journey
meetmeinvip.com is a new social networking site for people who like to party in VIP style in New York City (bottle service, limos, exclusive parties, etc). The website is under development and the logo will define the color schemes for the site.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo must illustrate the brand name "meetmeinvip.com" in a creative way. Our company is less than 24 hours old :-). The target audience is single males/females between the ages of 21 and 35 who like to party VIP style. The business card can be simple. We'll need to get them printed ASAP for networking purposes.
Some of the ideas I like are below (i'll keep adding as i find new ideas):
- In #51 and #52, I like how the different fonts are being used so the brand name doesn't seem so plain.
- The logo must be easily recognizable and memorable
- You must use vector graphics (so it can be easily resized)
- Must be eye-catching and appeal to single males/females between the ages of 21 and 35 who like to party in VIP
- Logo must be converted to .psd (Photoshop format) upon delivery
- a logo that doesn't look good in black and white as well
- Please don't use New York city specific images, as our goal is to expand to other cities in the future