We are a new media company looking to match a logo to our passion for excellence in style, content, and creativity. Once the winning logo has been selected a second contest will be posted for the web design portion.
We are looking for a logo that is so unique and stylish that it can transcend into a wide array of products and services such as designer clothing, and various events.
We really like the current logo of the site because of it's play on the G using nature but we are looking for something even more appealing that can fully grasp our vision.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Mahogany Grove is a media company specializing in the urban community promoting progressive thought and growth by educating, motivating, and inspiring our audience in the sectors of entrepreneurship, entertainment, style, economic and political news, spirituality/ faith and health/fitness.In addition to winning the contest the designer will be listed on our site as the logo creator. Additionally we would like to write up a story on the designer and promote their work and services.
1 star - wrong direction
2 star - some elements I like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - made the final cut!
- High Quality
- Bold, Simple, and Vibrant
- Fresh, Modern, Aspirational
- We like the colors in the brown, cream, and goldish range but we are open to other styles.
- Appeal to a demographic 18 - 35, multiple ethnicity
- A single design that can embody an upscale media company and fit high end clothing and top events
- The logo should embody the concept of community like our old logo. The old logo used the concept of the branches stretching out from the center of the G. The G also stressed the natural aspect of the grove and the blending of community.
- We would like to see a play on nature if possible but we are very open to your creative perspective.
- Would like to see the logo with and without the tag line "Urban Progressive Thought"
- Design must be 100% original work. We would own the copyright and all rights to use the logo without restriction.
- Final deliverable should include vector (EPS), PSD and JPG
- No Copyright infringing materials or logos
- No logo that is corporate, stiff, overly complex or flat
- A logo that is overly feminine, overly masculine, or overly techy