Very well executed design that is cohesive, well proportioned and contains all elements in the brief.
How llventures started their logo design journey
THE Mattress Protector
We are 2 brothers that started out with an idea to solve a huge problem and now our idea is turning into a reality.
Bed bugs are everywhere in the news these days and they are a huge problem.
THE Mattress Protector utilizes a revolutionary new patent that sets itself apart in Bed bug protection.
This Logo and Mascot will be the first of many for our Flagship product "The Mattress Protector". Our plan is to have an entire line of products and each product will have its own “Mascot”, So this will be the first of many projects.
Bed Bug proof is what we first want to be known. It also will be dust mite proof, waterproof, and fire retardant.
Our goal is to create a brand that makes “THE Mattress Protector a household name.”
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Adults 21 and up
• hospitality industry (hotel owners, Senior homes)
• Health conscious individuals, etc.
You're the artist and the creative one so I don't want to put too many restrictions on you.
The Logo will be used on our website, packaging and all of our marketing materials.
• First of all the logo needs to be fun, but with a professional clean look.
• We want a mascot that is “THE Mattress Protector”.
• The Mattress Protector = image of a super hero male cartoon character (similar to the dad from “The Incredibles” with no cape)
• Portray an image of safety/protection
• The word “THE Mattress Protector"
• Colors: Not too many 5-6 at most
• Clean (not too busy)
* We want the word "THE" on the top left of the word "Mattress", and the Mascot standing on either side.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
I included an image of the Incredibles dad to give you an idea of what kind of mascot we're looking for.