khingkhing provided such a GREAT design on day one of the contest that we didn't need a second round or any revisions. Our new logo is truly ICONIC! Additionally, khingkhing was incredibly timely and responsive. We have already decided to work with khingkhing on another project.
How DJtroymichael started their logo design journey
Troy Michael Wedding DJ
Logo used for a new website to take my current branding to the next level. My new tagline is relax..enjoy...dance.!
I am a laid back perfectionist whith a deep love for music & weddings.
I am a DJ with a strong reputation for the highest level of service & one most sought after Wedding DJs in Hawaii.
My style can be described as "Fun, Refined, Contemporary". I strives to be different & unique. I do not play "The Chicken Dance", "YMCA", or "Macarena" type songs.
Unlike many DJs I am not Flamboyant or cheesy. I specialize in Destination Weddings in Hawaii.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Destination wedding Brides 25 to 40 years old who High End and want only the best and something better than the norm at their wedding.
Educated, stylish, & trendy females.
Transmits my style & is minamalistic, fresh, modern, elegant & fun. The Logo primary use is for a Website Head.
1. Do Not use any DJ related graphic elements(music notes, headphones) for the logo. No hearts or flowers or rings either.
3. Do Not think of this as a typical DJ logo...think more in line of what a wedding photograhper or planner would want.
2. Intials use ok as part of the logo or a soft abstract would be cool. Text based only is also ok.
3. Use simple clean Fonts.
4. Use one primary Color... I Like troquiose, Cyan , Light blue...White black, Grey as secondary ok.
5. Do not Make "WEDDING DJ" & "Troy Michael" to small in comparison to the other.
LOGOS I LIKE:
http://www.weddingstylemagazine.com/ I Iike the Grace Ormonde Wedding Style fonts and setup. I like the way the text of the her name “grace ormonde” stacks on WEDDING STYLE I believe the font is called "Cosmos Light" I like this font as well as the other font for "grace ormonde" If you can make "DJ" standout in a suttle way like is done for "STYLE". I like the use of uppercase & lower case. I did not really care for the GO intials here.
The files we will require are:Print file format & Web file format
THANK YOU in advance for your hard work on this logo. Make it your best and there may very well be more paid work for you in the future.