Excellent job on the design, quick and responsive to questions and edits!!
- Ryan Shrout
I've worked with this designer before and she's great. Very creative and inventive, and seems to intuitively "get" what you are asking for. Highly recommended.
Great Design , sharp and elegant.
How dwatson507 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Yard Guide
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Website giving information about yards, gardens, and outdoor living spaces as well as reviews of the equipment used to maintain all of it.
The target audience are middle to upper income suburban homeowners who desire in-depth reviews and trustworthy information on caring for their yard and gardens. They are typically people who maintain their homes to a high standard. Another audience are hobby gardeners who enjoy exploring new techniques and knowledge.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Avoid stock type illustrations.
- Avoid using landscaping cliche's too heavily (trees, grass, leaves, etc)
- Horizontal is ideal but not required. If vertical they should be compact.
- Online use only so don't mind seeing unique uses of color, doesn't have to be green!
- Mixing organic with geometric could be interesting.
- Any landscaping elements should be minimized and not the focal point, would rather have company name be the strongest element.
- Use will be online, so need legibility at small sizes.
- Prefer that "The" is minimized in the design to simplify it.