I am a established woman photographer with two portrait photo/essay books. I don't have a clear logo branding and need one that is strong to reflect my work. My first book is a portrait book of pregnant women. My recent book is of women over 40 reinventing themseleves holding a sword as a symbol of their courage.
Mary Ann Halpin Photography
I want to have a logo that visually reflects who I am. I am so passionate about my photographic work. I believe I bring an element of magic, spirituality and sometimes humor to my images. I love the idea of a sword and also a butterfly. The sword is a symbol of strengh, fearlessness and courage. The butterfly is a symbol of transformation, femininity and lightness.
I am a person that shoots from the heart. I have many "Heart Projects". My latest is "Fearless Women Portraits" for the women in recovery at the Los Angeles Mission Women's Outreach Program. They will grace the walls of the mission and hopefully inspire the women just entering the program to hang in there and reclaim their lives. I love to inspire with my work and move people to feel something and make a difference in the world. As artists, I think that is our job....
If you check my web site you will get to know more about who I am. http://www.maryannhalpin.com
For my commissioned portrait work, I want to attract clients that get that I create high end portraits....art for their walls. My tag line is "Celebrate Your Life As Art". My clients consist of families, pregnant women, babies, children, actors and corporate executives.
- Item 1...A screened back butterfly with a sword as the body. Not gothic or medevil looking
- I like the colors purple and sage green and teal....not too strong.
- I want a strong image, feminine and transformational in feeling
- The font should be contemporary, easy to read, classy and not too fancy.
- My logo should have Mary Ann Halpin with photography underneath it
- You could play with my initials MAH
- I want a logo that exudes fine art portraits that are very expensive.
- I don't want my name to be in all caps
- I don't want rainbows or silly whimsical symbols
- I don't want girly type face