PLEASE READ ATTACHED BRIEF - It contains further information on this project including background and primary target details.
Planned or requested elements:
* Vector graphics in CMYK as final deliverable with all text as outlines
* All fonts used are identified
* All colors used are identified in CMYK (if specific PMS colors are used please specify these as well).
Are there any creative guidelines?
* Any logo must incorporate a dragon somehow (either abstract or literal).
What else should we know?
* Consider the use of mountains in design (not a requirement).
* A long-lasting logo that stands the test of time is preferred but will also consider modern and/or abstract logos.
* Identity will be used in a variety of applications including print, web, light background, dark background, and in one-color pad printing (promotional items).
* Logo should be designed for printed, non-screen use. Logos that incorporate Web 2.0, reflections, gradients, chromes, shines, and similar elements will not be accepted.
* Final, full-color logo should also look good in one-color printing.
* Identity will initially be used to guide look and feel of Dragonfest website redesign.