It was a pleasure to deal with GrageDesign and 99designs.
GrageDesigns was always very efficient and professional in their dealing and I wish them the best of luck in the future.
I look forward to getting a business card and brochure designed in the same way shortly.
Praise The Lord came up with a very simple and elegant solution for my logo and worked withe as we tweaked it to become just what I needed. Thanks and great design.
How WayneG_Aust started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Formal testing and calibration of load cells for checking weight of items being lifted or compressed.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Logo must include words Calwest Services. I do not want the word ‘Services’ emphasised – maybe subscript ‘Services’
- The logo needs to incorporate some kind of graphical logo- I like the abstract simple/clean designs
- The logo/words will be used on business cards, website, letter heads, formal reports, clothing and promotional gear.
- The business we are in is engineering/science
- The business calibrates and tests load cells and load testing machines http://www.ptglobal.com/ or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Load_cell as a bit of an idea – this though is only an idea we calibrate a varying range devices that do not all look or operate the same.
- The business area we are involved in is very conservative
- We (I believe) are a very young and progressive company.
- I like the simple design of the ‘Tasrail’ logo – http://www.tasrail.com.au/
- We are part of an accreditation body and will use their logo on our paperwork as well as our logo. The accreditation body is NATA – thus our logo must fit with and complement their logo – the NATA logo may define the colour of our logo - http://www.nata.asn.au/