How Copywriting Maven started their logo design journey
Non-profit organization needs a crisp, clean new logo for an established print newsletter that is moving to the online environment.
The Veterans Advocate
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Main Title: The Veterans Advocate (R)
Subtitle: A Veterans Law and Advocacy Journal
Audience are lawyers who work pro-bono to assist returning veterans and their families get the medical/related benefits to which they're entitled. Logo to be used in the newsletter masthead/banner as well as headers for html email promotions.
- Clean, contemporary feel - but with a heart.
- Logo must work in color and black and white for both online and print purposes.
- Use both title and subtitle in design.
- Can use neutral gray and/or selection of red, white and blue.
- Needs to incorporate existing organization logo but it can be small. Color isn't an issue. (If you can incorporate elements of logo, that would be good, too.) You're welcome to show other possible treatments for initials under logo.
- Final deliverables in both vector and png formats
- No edgy, over-the-top treatments.
- No trite, hackneyed 4th of July parade treatments. Remember this is a serious journal about veterans law for lawyers.