Breo did great work!
Provided some little fixed to the final design really quickly.
I would totally recommend breo for any webdesign project you might have.
How MentalVelocity started their logo design journey
RVSplash is a software-as-a-service offering that makes it simple for RV dealerships to manage a full-featured site with all the trimmings (inventory management, vehicle photo uploads, search engine optimization, specials, export feeds to other sites, etc.) with near-total control of the site's look and feel - and do it without knowing the first thing about how to build a Website!
In short, RVSplash is the tool they need to make a splash on the Web and sell their vehicles!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
RVSplash is targeted at owners and managers of small to mid-sized RV dealerships.
* They are usually male
* They are generally not very technically savvy - they can use a website, but they aren't writing HTML or running Photoshop.
* They are very busy, and don't have time to devote a lot of thought to their websites. They don't want to be bothered with technical details.
You have a good bit of latitude on this logo design. However, here are a few pointers:
1. Simple is better. (It should be able to be embroidered on a baseball cap or polo shirt and be legible from a few feet away.)
2. Don't use more than a few colors
3. No pastel colors
4. Having at least the shape of an RV incorporated into the logo would be a good thing, but not absolutely required. (UPDATE: No one has done this yet - if done well, this would increase your chances of winning!)
5. "RVSplash" should be written just as seen here, with the first three letters capitalized and with no spaces. If you want to separate "RV" from "Splash" with color or font changes, be my guest!