- We’re storytellers, creative people, and former journalists.
- We speak the language of company culture.
- Human relationships are central to our work. We help companies recruit people who are aligned with the company mission.
- We’re drawn to (relatively) simple logos.
- We like clean lines...but we don’t have a preference for sharp or soft. What matters is clean and legible.
- We’re drawn to bright colors.
- We’re drawn to myths and fables, especially related to personal growth, finding a place in the world, and/or community
- We’re drawn to logos that tell a story and/or imagine a future
- We’re drawn to cultural metaphors and concepts
- We’re drawn to logos that use negative space...though we don’t require it
- We’re drawn to logos that make use of characters (but nothing too cartoonish)
- Again, we like art—but not anything too cartoonish
- No neckties and briefcases. Our clients don't wear ties nor use briefcases. Professionals in our industry care about work/life balance, healthy work culture, working on interesting problems, and other emotion-driven concepts (and they dress casually, for what that's worth).
Please see attached mood board for more inspiration. Don't be afraid to be experimental :)
Into the future:
- After this contest we need to do full brand/identity work.