Kim created a great logo for our new company balanced earth homes ltd. She really interpreted our brief fantastically and produced a logo we love exactly to our specification. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Kim again in the future and she is very responsive to any questions and has excellent communication throughout the process. Thanks Kim, look forward to working with you again.
- Steph h3
How bevis lw started their logo design journey
We need an original logo for a small IT consultancy, providing testing and a management system for test environments.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a modern and professional logo that can be used in print or electronic media.
We are a small IT consultancy, providing testing services and test lab management solution.
Looking from something original and inventive. Open to typeface and colours.
• I want to have the new logo include a graphical element (icon) as well as our name
• Abstract icon
• Must work with print and web.
• Needs to work on B&W backgrounds
• Usability at smaller sizes.
• Logo must be 100% vector
• I would like to avoid clichés such as light bulbs, shining sun, ticks in boxes, computer icons, science lab icons, web 2.0 reflections.
• No www or .com in the logo
• Emphasis on letters ‘b t’ in logo.
- I would rather not have the colour orange in the logo due to another UK-based test consultancy using that colour scheme for their logo.