Logo design for a software company that develops innovative, easy-to-use, web 2.0 style, software products for the (legal) professional services market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Legalsense is a young software company that develops browser-based software for the (legal) professional services market.
We are looking for a logo design for our main corporate brand that can be used on all our marketing material.
There are no set colors or guidelines yet, except for the name ("legalsense"). The logo should correspond with our company values:
- keep it simple;
- clear, accessible and clean (= easy to understand);
- deliver what we promise;
- flexible and open;
- The name "legalsense" in the logo, preferable all lowercase though if the design works better with a capitalized first letter that is up to you.
- Colors are open. Fresh and clean colors are preffered. Needs to work well on a website. Needs to work on white background. Multiple colors are allowed but not too many (4 max.).
- Apple like designs
- Eye for detail
- Playful yet professional (not boring)
- Part of the logo should be reusable as a separate logo/icon element
- Not text-only
- Unprofessional fonts
- Rainbow colors