shouldi is an instant social advice service that allows users to quickly and easily give and get advice from friends, experts, or the world using a mobile phone, instant messaging, email, or the web. We will soon relaunch shouldi with a new logo and web design built around the new logo. The logo should build off the shouldi word and should convey the notion of asking for or giving advice.
This logo will be the corporate and website logo and will be used on all marketing materials. The logo should use the shouldi name. Ideally, it will play off the themes of giving and getting advice. shouldi should be all lower case letters. The logo should be fresh, fun and inviting. Our philosophy is that we all can help each other with life's little day-to-day or big decisions whether it is choosing between pairs of jeans at the store of finding the best oncologist for grandma. A follow up contest for redesigning the http:www.shouldi.com website will follow once we finalize the new logo.
- shouldi is all lower case letters
- warm, inviting, hip and caring logo
- fresh, clean colors and scheme
- shouldi should be readable in logo
- logo should be fresh and appeal to a young 16-30 year old crowd
- file formats - .eps,, .ai, and .jpg or .gif
- Overly elaborate, stuffy, or cold logos
- No shadow effects on letters