Just1Key is a Secure Password Manager. Serious about security.
Just1Key is the most 'secure' and 'simple' password manager in the world.
It remember all of your usernames, passwords, websites, and more, Just1Key does so from practically anywhere. Work, home, or travelling; Windows, Mac, or Unix; Handheld PDA's or mobile phones with SSL web-browsers.
Anyone who needs to store and log passwords or sensitive data.
Including non-tech older people and security experts / corporate.
We require a 'Just1Key logo' and a 'shorter J1K logo' that can also be used as a favicon.
1. The logo should look professional, simple, serious, corporate and secure.
2. Colors of new logo should be 'blue and white' or 'blue, white and black' or 'green, blue and white' inspired by LinkedIn, Kroll and existing J1K logos.
3. The logo should work both on a document and a web site.
4. A favicon version of the logo is also required.
5. Would like to see a Key shape or 1 shape made up of digital/encryption 1's and 0's.
Or the logo with lots of small numeric 1's and 0's - perhaps with a well-defined "1" outline inside the 1's and 0's that follows the key
basic structure (which could be a composite blocks that make the "1").