Very Nice Job, Did what we asked them to do in a timely manner.
How SunnyStar started their logo design journey
Gå Ut Senteret
(Note to all designers: Would love to see something completely new from what the first 40 entries have been!! People seems to only focus on one of the keywords in requirements. Possible to see something brand new?)
We are a mission school that has three different classes all focusing on intercultural communication, mission and travel.
For the younger students this is a gap year, an opportunity to do something different, exciting and at the same time learn more about their faith in a crosscultural setting. Teamwork is a vital part of the teaching/learning.
Most of our older students attend our school as preperation for 3-6 years of full time mission.
Our school name literary translation is "Go out center" - but is perhaps best described as the "Outreach Center".
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
19-35 year olds who want to study crosscultural communication in a Christian/mission setting.
Mostly Norwegian students.
Our students are young people who want to make a difference in this world with their lives. They are passionate and involved. They like to have fun.
The market is existing but we are also looking to recruit more students.
We have a lot of female students and would like our marketing to appeal to more males.
1. Want something a bit out of the ordinary.
2. Needs to work both big and small and also both in color and black & white.
ONE or MAX two colors,
3. Keywords for design: travel + meet people + fun + adventure + go + team + mission
4. Our old "logo" just has our name written in a font that totally doesn't work anymore. Now we want a logo in addition to the writing.
We are quite happy with the fonts in the attached file. But need a better logo element. (Also open for different font elements)
5. Colors: we have used a lot of orange in the past but are VERY open to a new color scheme.