Fantastic designer! DGTL is creative, responsive, professional, prompt and goes the extra mile to meet our needs. We highly recommend DGTL and look forward to future projects with this awesome designer!
How orlitech_developers started their logo design journey
Australian based online IT store, InstantIT, needs a new logo for its new web site.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
InstantIT is an Australian based online IT store dedicated to providing competitively priced IT hardware with fast delivery. A new logo is needed for the impending launch of a new site redesigned from the ground up to provide a faster and more user friendly experience for customer.
- logo should consist of phrase "InstantIT" with a graphic
- letter casing for "InstantIT" can be changed
- "InstantIT" should be more prominent than in the previous logo (see current site)
- no set colours, but limit to 3 or 4 and prefer egg shell blue, orange and compatible shades
- should reflect speed and user-friendly nature of site
- logo should be flexible enough to rearrange into different forms for use in different site layouts, stationery, business cards, etc. e.g., graphic can be placed at the top or side
- (bonus) graphic can be used as favicon for site.
- (bonus) logo can be reduced to 1 or 2 colour version for printing on clothing
- file in vector graphic file format (.svg, .eps, etc) or Adobe Illustrator file (.ai)
- colours shouldn't be fluorescent, dark and gloomy, or brown/rust-like tones
- logo shouldn't have a horrible crescent protruding from the bottom that makes it difficult to fit into a new website design