Tom was the most origional designer we worked with and seemed to have the closest understanding of our brief. Responsive and cooperative, I would certainly use again and recommend in the future.
How Produce started their logo design journey
Professional and modern logo for a network of established universities offering virtual classes to graduate students for career advancement. Audience is university deans & decision makers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- University Partners offers students access to a network of prestigious universities and their graduate degree programs. These degrees are offered through a unique high tech delivery system that combines virtual classrooms and distance learning with the real world classroom. It is convenient and affordable.
- University Partners will be invisible to the end user. The students will be approached by the individual colleges/universities in the network where they are applying to get their degree.
- The main audience for University Partners will be the major decision makers at a university. These decision makers will be approached by University Partners and asked to become a part of this network to make their degree programs accessible to more students. Main points are: affordability, convenience, and accessibility.
- something that represents partnership
- multiple parts being intertwined to make up a whole
- Must have the words University Partners
We do not necessarily want to use the initials UP as a part of the logo mark.