See attached logo inspiration - try to stick closely to that style as well as the points below.
• The logo must be Gold with a Black background to start, and must be simple enough to invert the colors to fit a variety of backgrounds.
• The logo must be subtle and classy, nothing over the top. Just a simple, elegant logo
• There will be subtext under the logo saying Wellsworth
• The subtext must be in a Serif font. Sleek is preferred, but as long as it looks professional and high-class it is acceptable
• The logo to should feature 1 of 5 concepts:
1.) An Understated Bull - Not an outright icon of a bull, but something that uses subtlety such as the outline of the horns or the use of negative space to create the head
2.) A crown in the shape of a distinguishable “W”
3.) A set of keys that are crossed
4.) A Stylized “W”
5.) A Simple Crest Style logo, featuring some of the imagery above, or a Well Distinguished “W”