The contest was to design an "enlightening" circular logo for Epiphany Today, a contemplative Christian ministry. I had asked that a circular "temple" design be incorporated. Adriel exceeded my expectations in fulfilling this request. I highly recommend him.
How Racelineservicesllc started their logo design journey
We're creating instructional videos to teach hobbyists and budding professionals how to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical systems on Motorcycles, ATVs, Snowmobiles, and PWCs. These videos will incorporate advanced motion graphic animation and detailed step-by-step examples to teach people of all skill levels.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
These videos are aimed primarily at men age 16-65, who actively participate in powersports activities (riding these types of vehicles) and who are or want to be technically inclined (DIY type individuals). Our videos will be engaging while informative as to stand apart from most technical how-to videos in the marketplace, and we'd like our logo to reflect this. We'd also like a professional appearance without being perceived as fancy. This is a "by enthusiast, for enthusiast" business and we want to convey this image to our customers.
Logo needed for website - "Current Effects"
Here are some things we've been considering but we're also open to suggestions:
1. Incorporation of electrical components, i.e. wiring diagrams, wires, electricity.
2. Blue, light blue, or black (or combination of these) color scheme.
3. Incorporating the slogan "The #1 Electrical Training System" into the logo.
- We want:
* This design to become the inspiration and theme of our website and promotional material
* Nothing cartoonish
* Nothing overly complicated, we'd like to use the same basic logo (or main elements of it) for business cards, letterhead, icon, etc.
* No photographs or clip-art