Data Driven Marketing Ideas
Who is Pat Stagliano? With over 10 years of Digital Marketing experience Pat has developed the ability to translate business needs into online marketing tactics. This has allowed him to successfully develop plans that helped clients reach their goals by developing both B2C and B2B Acquisition and Retention plans. Pat Stagliano's online marketing skills and experience have grown to include Social Networking, Email marketing, media buying, affiliate marketing, SEO/SEM as well as using Web analytics to drive business decisions.
I'm looking to create a fun way to deliver "Data Driven" marketing ideas to help marketers make/drive business decisions.
My target audience is two fold:
1) Marketers/companies looking for research, best practices, direction of how to use data to drive business decisions.
2) Recruiters looking for talent. I want to show that I'm professional, smart, and fun for delivering content
- When someone see's this logo I want it to show/convey the following: Smart, Professional, Fun, and Trust worthy.
- I envision this logo using the color blue (but open to other colors except red)
- You can see my first try at designing this logo here: http://www.datadrivenmarketingideas.com?project
- I'm open to having a design that would play on words.However when playing on words it should still come across as professional/reliable and not a joke.
- I would like the words to somehow be in the logo
- Originally I suggested using a steering wheel in the design. After seeing some of these designs come through the logo's tend to come across more of a "Car" theme vs Marketing Content Blog
- I would like something that incorporates Data, Marketing (with a Agency Feel)