Iroquois Business Services
This is the first logo that I am having done but anticipate many more in the future. This will be a tryout so to speak of 99 designs and individual graphic artists.
I am a Mohawk person born and raised on a reserve south of Montreal, Quebec Canada. (Kahnawake) My early career has been spent in civil service within the environment sector. Later on, I was involved in a variety of gambling businesses.
I am a recent MBA graduate and have decided to start a small consulting firm specializing in a variety of business services. These include business plans, feasibility assessments, capital and financial planning, strategic analysis, etc.
I strongly believe that successful business can coexist with sound ethics, strong morals, and social justice. A key interest of mine is sustainability in business and serving the bottom of the pyramid.
I am assertively "anti-bullshit". I tell the truth and expect it from those with whom I work: even if the truth will not be pleasant.
Small to medium sized businesses and organizations within the native community of North america.
- I want the prospective logo to identify with being a member of the native community to which I belong. Iroquois - mohawk - kahnawake
- I want it to be original and memorable yet simple. I love simplicity in things and believe logos should be as simple as possible but still convey a message to the viewer.
- I am very proud to be a native person and want others to identify with the company logo. In other words, a viewer will know it is a native company.
- The key work in the title is IROQUOIS. Mohawks are part of the iroquois confederacy. The flag is a key symbol for me and incorporation of this would be appreciated. This can include the color or style of the images.
- Wampum is something I would like incorporated. Wampum are traditional, sacred shell beads of Eastern Woodlands tribes. They include the white shell beads fashioned from the North Atlantic channeled whelk shell; and the white and purple beads made from the quahog. If the image looks like wampum beads that would be awesome I think.