Company name: Bizlink LLC, Site address: http://www.bizlinkpros.com
The business and I are known for being a marketing experts, savvy understanding of internet marketing and direct-response marketing principles & techniques, young (I'm 37), flexible, love challenges, adapt to change quickly, successful, confident, well-connected to specialized resources, like to have fun, adventure, family.
My company was recently created after having left a marketing automation software company as the executive over marketing and sales for nearly six years.
I've become a marketing expert... internet marketing, website effectiveness, demand generation, traffic and lead conversion, marketing automation, etc. I can quickly identify and fill the gaps that exist between marketing and sales departments & efforts.
The company name, Bizlink, was chosen to convey our expertise in linking the disjointed efforts in and between marketing and sales departments.
Bizlink (a B2B company) provides marketing automation coaching and consulting to entrepreneurs as well as established businesses. We also provide copywriting services and help with setting up and maintaining marketing automation software.
* Established businesses that need a specialist/consultant to come in and show them how to better link their marketing & sales efforts, inject marketing automation, set up lead warming & drip marketing campaigns, and help them get & convert more leads to customers/clients/patients.
* Entrepreneurs & small business owners that want to learn how to do marketing automation and maximize their website as a marketing/sales tool... and want to learn how to do it themselves... but need a coach to help them understand the marketing principles/concepts & implement solutions
* Small businesses that need copywriting services - writing emails, ads, books, white papers, free reports, advisories, direct mail campaigns, articles, etc.
* Small businesses that need help implementing the Infusionsoft marketing automation platform.
* The business name is Bizlink. I'd like to see logo concepts that show "bizlink", "Bizlink", and "BizLink". I'm not clear which one is most appealing from a design/brand perspective.
**Please do not include the "LLC" in the logo.
* I have plans on building out various products/services/sites under the Bizlink brand... such as Bizlink Pros, Bizlink Consulting, Bizlink Coaching, etc. The logo should allow for the addition of an additional word.
* The business colors are blue, white, gray, black, and orange as an accent color (see http://www.bizlinkpros.com to see colors... although I don't have any accent color/orange on the site yet)
* The logo should work on both a blue background (for the site) as well as on a white background (for business cards, stationary, and if I change the background of the site to white).
* I will need the original artwork files so I can generate different file types & sizes, create an all-white version for decals/t-shirts, etc.