Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
How Create started their logo design journey
Olive Funding is looking for a new logo to work with thier new website and marketing material.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Olive funding is looking for a progressive new look for thier company to represent thier progressive ideas in the mechant funding space.
Will login and give feedback daily until final decision is made.
- The site uses Le Monde Sans b as the title font, so if you want, that logo has been uploaded to use at envoca.com
- We would like to see the logo on white and on a green like #8fb24f so we can see how this would look on the header of our new site!
- We would like to play on the olive brand, so an olive, olive leaf, would work well...
- We would like a $ incorporated into the logo so it is clear the company works with $$$.
- We like simple logos, please stay away from shadows, bevels, overlaping anything.
- We dont want a tall logo; the logo needs to be wider orientation.