- Convey a sense of style, class and sophistication.
- Logo should be clear, easy to read and understand (don’t be overly clever)
- Appeal to both men and women (OK to slightly emphasize male appeal)
- Use words “Matches That Matter” in the logo any way you wish
- Make the brand name pop!
- Leave a logical space for a tagline
Note that there are no color preferences but the logo should also work in B&W.
Please Do Not:
- Use hearts, Cupids or bow & arrows
- Imply that it’s a dating service
- Be frivolous or silly
- Include number or word “40” as “over-Forty” will be in the tagline.
- Limit us to the over-forty year old market as we plan to expand.
Logo will be used on our website, for business cards, letterhead, event signage and advertising. We have a current “square-ish” shape placeholder logo on our interim website and the new logo should fit and be legible in 223 (w) X 154 (H) pixels. The delivered logo must be created using vectors to keep it scalable.
Print File Format: .ai (CMYK)
Web File Format: .psd
Happy to answer any questions you may have. Looking forward to seeing your design! Thank you!