Hi! I'm looking for a logo design to match an in-development site. The color selection, theme and brief are in place already.
-- Also, just a note to those entering in the final hours: I will take the time to review your entries carefully, but the contest also happens to be closing in the morning of Mother's Day where I am, and my lovely wife deserves my attention for the day, so I'll likely delay my choice of the winner for a short while after the closing time.
The design should be of a full-color logo for the website and its reduced-color/black and white equivalent for business cards and general printing. It needs to match the color theme of the example web page snippet at http://skitch.com/psm42/kar2/reward…incentives, which demonstrates the use of the dominant green colors with yellow highlights, and the less dominant white and grays.
The logo should include the RewardAgent name, and may or may not include the byline "Make Rewards Easy". It needs to portray a trustworthy, but fresh, dynamic and easy-to-use environment for giving and receiving rewards. Please do not use the "agent" portion of the name to introduce a metaphor in the logo. I would prefer it to be free of additional associative themes.
I was encouraged to use 99designs by the winning logo for prizebrand.com - you may want to have a look there for inspiration (but please, no design rip-off of course!).
- A match to the color theme at http://skitch.com/psm42/kar2/reward…incentives
- Use the RewardAgent text (feel free to break it into two words)
- Think fresh, trustworthy, solid, dynamic, easy-to-use
- Full-color logo for use on website plus reduced-color equivalent for printing materials
- Original vector-editing or whatever you use files, plus medium/large-format png export of the design for easy inclusion on the site.
- No new associative themes/metaphors please