Great work! I had other designs that I worked more closely with designers on during this process, but ultimately this particular design won out again and again with my readers and in poll to fans.
How pmic started their logo design journey
Design a logo for a new internet based business that helps people find and book services online. The initial focus of the business will be on personal needs such as health and fitness services as well as alternative therapies. Our preference is that the brand is not category specific as the range of services will expand over time.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The image of the company is taking a professional and trustworthy approach toward finding services, creating greater ease and simplicity for both our customers and suppliers. The purpose of our site is to save time for our end-users and assist in creating 'me time'. Our users will be both male and female and relatively time poor. The logo should be able to work on a standalone basis so it can be incorporated into stationary, print marketing and our website.
- A simple and strong image that is clearly unique
- Emphasis that the brand is also our URL as this is our primary channel
- Fits with the brand promise of finding things for our customers to make life easier for them
- All work to be delivered in Illustrator vector format. .ai or .eps
- Text should be converted from font to outlines
- Entries on a white background
- Website favicon version of the logo required
- Designs that are based on our current site as this is a beta site based on a Wordpress template and should not be replicated
- Any stereotype logos that could be associated with the health and wellbeing industry e.g. People running, lotus poses, waterfalls, stacks of rocks
- Anything too complex or fanciful
- Magnifying glasses
- The '4' to be emphasised