(UPRTA) Upset Prevention & Recovery Training Association
This association will be an international oversight entity with global responsibility to ensure specialized training programs and flight instructors are standardized and meet aviation industry quality requirements.
Company Byline: An International Aviation Organization Devoted to Flight Training Quality Assurance & Instructor Pilot Standardization
**** Please do not refer to our other projects when making this design submission. ****
The UPRTA target audience is the commercial aviation and air carrier industry. Specifically the flight training organizations, members and participants responsible for the safe education and management of professional pilot flying skills and proficiency.
Attached are logos from two of the UPRTA member organizations. These have been included to only to give a flavor of these organization's past efforts and should not necessarily drive the design of this logo contest. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: The attached files are patches for flight suits and NOT corporate logos. In this contest, we are looking for a corporate logo.
Please keep in mind that the logo for this design needs to represent high performance commercial aviation where the airplanes involved are in the midst of an unfavorable flight condition, usually most obviously represented by the airplane being in a very high bank angle and/or the nose of the airplane pointing well above or well below the normal level flight orientation of a commercial airplane. Please have a look at the included files with this project or visit the website http://www.apstraining.com to get a feel for the type of flying going on with the UPRTA association. If an airplane is included, it should be in an abnormal flight attitude.
We are looking for a creative logo with the following general characteristics:
1. Name: Upset Prevention & Recovery Training Association
* this can be integrated into the logo design or be part of the structure of the logo
2. An airplane can be included, or parts/profiles of an airplane. If an airplane will be used in the logo, then it is important to use an airliner such as a Boeing 737 or 757. Please do not use an Airbus model airplane.
3. The logo needs to represent a high-end commercial flight training organization. Website to get an idea of the current look of these organization are: http://www.cae.com, http://www.alteontraining.com, http://www.flightsafety.com ...
4. The logo will be used for corporate letterhead and for web presence.
5. The logo should optionally include the following byline as well: An International Aviation Organization Devoted to Flight Training Quality Assurance & Instructor Pilot Standardization
6. The final logo should have two parts: The main logo (Upset Prevention & Recovery Training Association) plus the byline (An International Aviation Organization Devoted to Flight Training Quality Assurance & Instructor Pilot Standardization). The final use of the logo may or may not include both of these elements together. The final files must be in vector format and be sent to the buyer in two setups: 1) all together with the main logo and byline, and 1) the main logo on its own.