We are looking for a creative logo with the following general characteristics:
1. Name: Upset Prevention & Recovery Training Association
* this can be integrated into the logo design or be part of the structure of the logo
2. An airplane can be included, or parts/profiles of an airplane. If an airplane will be used in the logo, then it is important to use an airliner such as a Boeing 737 or 757. Please do not use an Airbus model airplane.
3. The logo needs to represent a high-end commercial flight training organization. Website to get an idea of the current look of these organization are: http://www.cae.com, http://www.alteontraining.com, http://www.flightsafety.com ...
4. The logo will be used for corporate letterhead and for web presence.
5. The logo should optionally include the following byline as well: An International Aviation Organization Devoted to Flight Training Quality Assurance & Instructor Pilot Standardization
6. The final logo should have two parts: The main logo (Upset Prevention & Recovery Training Association) plus the byline (An International Aviation Organization Devoted to Flight Training Quality Assurance & Instructor Pilot Standardization). The final use of the logo may or may not include both of these elements together. The final files must be in vector format and be sent to the buyer in two setups: 1) all together with the main logo and byline, and 1) the main logo on its own.