Interactive Energy provides rapid application development, support and maintenance services, principally for large companies in the financial sector.
We're different from most software development firms because we actually work directly for the 'C' or 'VP' level executive. We take their vision (e.g. "I need a system that organises our technical support rota and emails me daily with updates") and we create a working-demo in the space of days, before evolving the system with their feedback -- and the feedback of their peers/team -- and then launching it.
We're small, fast, nimble and expert, with a proven track record.
Our target audience are senior employees -- VPs, CEOs, senior managers -- at our clients, along with large service providers who often engage our services. They're accustomed to longevity, certain and predictable business trends and a consistent high level of quality.
Our logo is principally for the web but we'll want to use it on an array of items -- brochures, business cards, T-Shirts.
With that in mind, here are some points to consider:
- Remember our clients work in big companies, so they're accustomed to a certain level of quality. The logo shouldn't be 'busy' or *too* colorful.
- We need to convey that we're positive, confident and enthusiastic -- but we are also responsible, reliable and slightly conservative. You need to be able to look at the logo and think, 'Yes I'd like to do business with those people.'
- We'd like some kind of icon or graphic as part of the logo -- perhaps relating to interactivity, energy, programming, software, control, systems, systematic, technology
- Alongside the icon or graphic, we'd like the words 'Interactive Energy'. Capitalised, sentence case, lowercase, that doesn't matter. Do experiment with position in relation to the icon/graphic.
- Typeface -- we usually prefer bold, easy to read, easy to identify typefaces but we'd welcome your suggestions
- Colors -- probably colors that engender quality, confidence, stability with a bit of excitement and energy.
- The entire logo should able to work in black and white too