Yukka at http://www.yukka.co.uk
What is Yukka? Yukka sells the coolest of the cool when it comes to Young Fashion, whether you're into U.S. labels, cool European streetwear, the best of the British or following the latest style clippings from Jay-Z, Kanye West or Lily Allen then Yukka should be your first point of call!
Visit the store to get a better feel for what we do: http://www.yukka.co.uk/
Read more about us! : http://www.yukka.co.uk/about/
16-24 year olds, predominantly male
Fashion genre's closely related to music/street culture, we define our fashion genre's as:
* Urban/Hip Hop (Think Jay-Z, Kanye West)
* Skate (Think Rob Dyrdek, Zoo York, DC Shoes)
* Streetwear (Think David Beckham, Kanye West Now! Chris Brown)
* Sneaker Freaks (Think Adidas Originals, Reebok, Nike, Supra)
We are going through a redesign of our new store, launching in the next 8 weeks - we're looking for a logo/symbol/icon that can be placed along side our main "yukka" logo which I've attached in our new finalised colourway.
The icon will be used with and without our main "Yukka" logo so needs the ability to work on a standalone basis.
Check out the "Anatomy of Yukka" background on this page:
....which will give you an idea of where Yukka as a fashion retailer sits in the market, ultimately we sell the latest in streetwear/urban fashion so our logo needs to have an element of fashion, some random ideas could be:
* B Boy
* Entire Look
* ....Whatever you think will work!
Attributes of the logo:
- Used in a Monochrome fashion (and work backwards into a non-mono fashion if logo is a good one!)
Caveat: Feel free to amend our current logo to add an icon to it similar to Nike's Swoosh and Adidas Tre Foil logo....
- Would like to avoid graffiti elements unless something amazing comes through