HuntingAndFishingTV.ca is a hunting and fishing social community website where hunters and fishermen of all types of game and interest can share their stories, photos and videos of their hunts and learn the latest tips, strategies and techniques of their favorite sport. We want a simple, clean, relevant logo which the Hunting and Fishing Enthusiast can relate to, that is not too heavy or rustic/old school hunting but which is distinctive and professional enough to have a good brand presence.
* We would like the logo to be unique, easily readable and recognizable, associated with hunting and fishing and appropriate to a male, 18-54 target audience. ( 91% of hunters are Male and 25% - Hunters are age 35 to 44, the largest group)
* We would like to have incorporated an animal (preferably a white tail deer) AND/OR object icon affiliated with both hunting and fishing activities, outdoors, wildlife, nature. Do not use a gunsight, target or a gun as the icon, please.
* We would like the logo type to be a balance inbetween the very rustic/heavy hunting logos and the newer, more modern/environment/outdoors type logos. The logo should "feel" bold, strong, sturdy, meaty, trustworthy, honest, "down home" everyman, yet not redneck.
* The logo if possible should convey the social aspect of the website.
* The TV should be capitalized.
* The TV and the .ca should be less emphasized than the words Hunting and Fishing.
* We will also need the winning designer to recreate the same logo look for our french speaking version of the site, ChassePecheTV.com in the same colors/typeface, etc
- We need logo delivered in a format usable for both WEB and PRINT
- Prefer a scalable vector image (Adobe Illustrator, EPS or AI); not JPEG, GIF, TIFF, etc.
- Need it to be usable for multiple functions: Website, letterhead, biz cards, t-shirts, etc.
- Can be multiple colors - or one color. Interested in seeing both. Color scheme preferred of dark to medium browns, greens, oranges and blues, white and black.
- The logo should reduce well and remain readable to fit in small spaces, such on a 125x125 banner ad.
- Examples of Logos we like the style of are:
- A logo that gives a negative feeling. We don't want a logo of a scope between the eyes of a deer for example.
- No gunsights, targets, guns, bows or other weapons as an icon in the logo.
- No Pink, Pastel colors
> * No cartoon characters
- No 3-D Logo
- No Dependence on reflective effects to look good
- No tacky drop Shadows
- No unlicensed Art
- No Gradients that pixelate on paper.
- Examples of Logos we don't like the style of: