global brand works is a start-up marketing consultancy who needs a logo. Once we get started there may be much more work for you on behalf of our clients!
global brand works
Our positioning statement is: "For companies who need a brand foundation, global brand works delivers a strategy and the practical tools needed to get them to the next level." We need a logo that expresses our personality: expert, passionate, smart, dependable, confident, authentic, creative, straight-forward, ethical, respected, and fun.
- The main color we would like to use is a light orange - something around PMS 137. A sub-color could be grey - but we are open to other options
- We prefer to not use capital letters - global brand works, not Global Brand Works
- A symbol we are interested in using is a "cog"
- A "look" we think would be appropriate is "industrial" - we want to create the impression that we are efficient, quick, and we get it done right the first time - like a factory churning out good work.
- We also like the idea of the look of a rubber stamp - because stamping connects to branding. For instance, for our business cards, we thought we could have a real rubber stamp created and produce them by hand ourselves.
- We normally want to avoid "gbw" but are willing to explore it if you can come up with a great application.
- The word "brand" is more important than the word "global" - please prioritize emphasis as such.
- We are a creative firm - we want to be unique, yet professional. The imagery we want to use is a cog - not a globe. Please do not include any globes.
- Please do not emphasize the word "global" - rather please emphasize the word "brand"