Note: below we give you some suggestions of what we like. These are only guidelines. Don't let our ideas constrain your work. If you think you have a better idea, always post your designs.
http://99designs.com/contests/2914/…ies/172074 same for this one
Business to business. A solid and trustworthy company.
No pastels, but strong colors. We like dark blue!!
You can try to make a "man" or another nice shape from the letter "X". As you saw in the logo Olympia, there is a circle. Try to bring the circle trough the X Maybe the contours of the X can be orange.
Our other business unit
Floraflex should have logo which is look a like with Firmaflex. However, with Floraflex we target the "green" clients. You can think of green houses, flower auctions et cetera.
Our company name and our tag:
Our name means the following translated to English:
'Firma' = firm in dutch. Flex = as in flexible.
So we say that we are thé firm for flexworkers. That's also our tag: "dé firma voor flexkrachten"
Using the tag is up to you!
- a dynamic logo is ok
- clean, but not too clean (after all we are no non profit or governmental organization)
- The name should be spelled as a whole. Don't seperate firma and flex. All capitals could be nice.
- Nice colours, we prefer primary colours (dark blue, red, green, orange et cetera)
- Logo should attract the attention in a positive way
- Logo should be scalable, since we will use it on our working clothes, vans et cetera.
- OUTPUT IN ADOBE !!!!
- Legal rights of the design will be ours