How BusinessBroker started their logo design journey
We need a new logo/brand for our firm.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
eBusinessBroker.com is an Internet business brokerage firm. We sell established internet businesses around the world. We have an office in the US, one in the European Union and one in Switzerland.
Some things I like...
- I kind of like the metal look of the existing logo, but that is definitely not necessary and we honestly would like to see something new
- I like coat of arms, but not necessary
- I like the idea of maybe buildings (i.e.: http://ebusinesbroker.com/img/logos…roker.gif)
- I like the idea of flags being in the logo to represent the countries we are in (US, UK/EU, CH) or do business in (US, CA, NZ, AU, CH, All European Union countries, IN, CN)
- I love European logos - they tend to be clean especially ScandinavianThe above are simply ideas. Feel free to use one or more or use none of them and come up with your own. We're looking for some creativity.
Our new site will be created around this new logo and will utilize many web 2.0 functions and styling.
- a catchy logo
- modern/contemporary styling
- vector format that can be opened/modified in Illustrator or extremely high resolution raster format
- we're open to color schemes
- a logo that conveys trust and professionalism