Panthach is a Dutch company specialized in manufacturing loaders. The manufactured loaders are distributed all over the world (e.g. Germany, Russia, Poland, USA and more). These machines are often used in agriculture and street construction for all kinds of tasks. All the manufactured loaders have a yellow color.
Currently we are rebranding our logo and website. The designed logo will replace the current logo on our website (http://www.panthach.com) and applied on the loaders. Also, the logo will be used on business cards, envelopes, and brochures in the next design contest.
Since the design of the current website will remain the same, it is important that the designed logo fits nicely within the current design of the website.
For an impression of the current website of Panthach please visit http://www.panthach.com. Please note that the loaders are going to be yellow, and not green as shown on some photos on the website.
For more detailed photos of the loaders please refer to the attached photos. Similar to the website, please note that the loaders are suppose to be yellow and not blue or green, keep that in mind!
The loaders are mainly used by people (mainly men) working in the following domains:
• Hover kidney
• The logo should be simple and clean. Since it will appear on the loaders, it is important that the logo is easily readable and recognized even when the shovel or loader is on the move.
• We want a logo that people will associate with the words: robust, solid and powerful
• Another requirement is that the letters antha in panthach will somehow stand out a bit but not too much. People should still see the name Panthach as the complete name of the company. The antha in the name refers to the mother company of Panthach called Antha van hienen B.V.
• Be creative by using fonts and typographic effects to give the logo a unique feeling. The use of icons/symbols is optional.
• Print file format: illustrator (.ai) CMYK