Mr. key was very responsive to all our change requests each time we needed. His attention to detail of each gradient of text, letter, marble and logo as a whole is precise. His flexibly with us as a customer is greatly appreciated.
- Timi Azeez
How Deftune started their logo design journey
My name is Conrad and I'm the founder of Deftune Independent Music Blog. The reason why I decided to start this was due to a frustration of turning on the radio and only hearing the same song play ten times an hour by artists who only have an ounce of real musical talent. There are many artists out there who have talent beyond measure. They're putting in tons of work but they barely get any recognition by the mainstream. I want to do my part to put those artists out there for everyone to experience. I personally pick the music that is featured on Deftune and we only focus on the independent music scene. Also I believe that so much more music is out there due to advances in technology and there needs to be some sort of filter for for quality music recommendations and that's what I envision Deftune to be.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Income $40k+ per year
High School Degree/Some College Education
1. Simple, Elegant, Bold, Eye Catching. I'd Like To Emulate An Experience Similar To Apple's (Simplified, Easy To Use, Innovative, Forward Thinking, Promotes Creativity)
2. Symbolic To The Universal Impact Of Music
3. Matches The Future Website Design (http://www.elegantthemes.com/preview/Quadro/)
4. Easy To Integrate To Twitter and Facebook
5. Feel Free To Be "Experimental" And Have Fun With It
6. Able To Extend To Other Mediums (T-Shirts, Album Covers, Stickers, etc.)