Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
- at terencechoo.com
How Jeff Radich started their logo design journey
Summary: Develop a branded website that communicates a warm, personable organization that has networked knowledgeable marriage experts that provide step-by-step systems to help couples rebuild their marriage and make the love better than ever.
Title: Marriage Sherpa
Tagline: Find the Love Again
Sherpa has several meanings. The primary is that it refers to the Himalayan people living in Nepal and Tibet who are famous for their skill as mountaineers. They are expert guides. The positioning behind this site is that MarriageSherpa.com will be a location where the visitor will find useful information from very reputable experts that will help guide their marriages to find the love that they once had.
• A network of marriage experts
• A strong guide
• Leading experts who have the information and systems to walk a couple through the process to rebuild the love. Especially after a devastating event such as an affair.
• A warm community
• Warm and inviting
• Implies two couples coming back together
• Combine words, plus a clever icon that communicates
• The idea is that a married couple, once separated, can reunite and fix their marriage and make their love better than ever.
• Work the tagline under the logo.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• 77% women
• 35-55 years old
• 85% still married (with 11 % separated)
• Married 15-25 years
• Well educated (57% college or higher)
• Most have household income of $100K or more.
I'd like to see how it looks on white and also a black background.