I have attached some color suggestions, but do not feel limted by these choices.
Feel free to be creative.
I do not like "warm" colors, or a dark feeling.
I have attached a copy of the old logo. Feel free to incorporate some elements of this design, like a globe and/or a book.
I like the old logo, but I want it to be more creative and bright. This one is too dark.
I do like that the words and the intials are incorporated into the design. Be sure to use IAOAA instead of IAAA.
Main color should be in the purple family.
I like coral, tan, gold, white, and turquoise too.
1. I would like the logo to be able to stand on it's own, and be an icon a member can put on their personal website.
2. Be sure to integrate the words International Association of Aspiring Authors and the initials IAOAA, in the logo.
3. I would like the logo in a jpeg and PNG format, please.
4. Logo should stand alone on white background.
5. Suggestions for graphics: a book, globe, pen, stars, a hand holding a pen, pencil or maybe no graphic with a very unique font. Use your imagination.