Great Job. I love the logo and I'm excited to start using my new brand.
How Spanger started their logo design journey
We are an art company specialized in decorating hotels, offices, restaurants and furniture stores with trendy, modern and stylish wall decor. We are looking for a logo design that can be used on our new to build website but also for our marketing and advertising needs. I hope you can create something really nice.
2 star and below - not really what we’re looking for.
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - We really like the design and will make the final selections from
UPDATE: I will add $50 to the winning design if it has a business card too! So if the winner has no business card the price will be $300 and if the winner has also designed a business card the price will be $350
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Art is our business but not in the way like a gallery. The most important thing is that our art works match in the clients interior by style and colors. So our artworks are mostly to decorate. Besides the quality, design and style we also want to offer a reasonable price and thats why we came up with this company name.
- Our company name is a mix between the words art and affordable so we want the company name to be 1 word but you have to see the difference in colors between art and fordable so our clients immediately see it has something to do with art. I attached a sample .
- The background color of the website will be black and we like the colors silver and red in the company name.
- The company name should be in the logo and is also the most important so the company name should really stand out.
- Our wall decor designs are modern and trendy and are used by interior designers so the logo must also be modern, trendy and stylish (but not in a classical way).
- Be creative.
- Besides our logo it would be very nice to have some sort of tagline that show in a short way what we do.
- No frames, paintbrushes or classical letters in the logo please.