A great process to find our business a new logo. We were surprised at the quality and quantity of responses we received and the designer we selected, quad-a, did a great job of making the final changes and amendments to the design.
This has been a simple process but does require a degree of input and feedback for the designers. Without us putting in some effort I do not believe we would have got the quality of output out and it is only fair to them to let them know what you think of their designs. .
In the last stages with the designer though it would have been good to able to amend/annotate his pdf drawings and send them back to him. It would have saved a lot of words and I was fortunate in that he understood where we were going!
How Hieu Pham started their logo design journey
Dear all Designers,
- We have changed a bit in the brief, that the logo SHOULD be constructed of 3 PARTS: (1) Symbol, (2) Wordmark "ETDental" and (3) Tagline "Implant Clinic"
- The Symbol SHOULD be abstraction of "Implant"
- For the Wordmark, please express "ET" as main part and "Dental" as auxiliary part.
Besides, please mind these important requirements existing in the brief:
- The logo SHOULD be submitted in 02 forms: (1) Full with all 3 parts and (2) Only Symbol + Wordmark (without Tagline)
- The symbol should NOT contains tooth or abstraction of tooth
- The logo and/or symbol should NOT be framed in any shape. For example, the symbol of #49 is framed in a square.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- ETDental means "European Technique Dental"
- Our 02 working scopes are Dental Implant Trading & Dental Clinic
- For your reference of dental implant field, please visit: