Visual Therapy is a pleasure to work with. Very responsive, flexible and catering to all your needs. I most certainly can recommend to work with this designer as he did not follow the general trend of the competition but proposed his own idea which in the end lead to a simplistic but timeless and beautiful logo.
How MrJobs started their logo design journey
Expat CV Database (logo to be written as expatcvdatabase.com)
Expat CV Database is a CV library website targeting expatriates jobseekers wanting to be head hunted by top international companies. Our mission to provide a service that makes expat job seeking as simple and easy as possible
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
All international job seekers from all countries and nationalities.
1. As our brand is a website, we would like the text of the logo to be easy to read. The text should read expatcvdatabase.com – all lower case and words separated by colouring.
2. We would like the logo to look similar to cvdatabase.co.uk
3. We like the 3 green colouring scheme and title font use in the big flash animation “running the world” ad on the http://www.careerone.com.au/ website.
4. An icon to the left of the word type should be designed – an image that resembles a pile of CV’s with a tick on top of the top one. Stock images or clip art is not appreciated and designs will be automatically eliminated. Hand drawn images only!
5. Favicon of icon (on transparent background) is also required.
Submission should show logo both in white and green backgrounds.