This contest is to develop a logo, business card, and letterhead for a startup services company. A second follow-on contest will be held for the website design. Dimeros Inc. markets B2B and provides invoice validation services to small telecom companies using the SaaS delivery model.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This contest is for a logo, business card, and letterhead. The following should be kept in mind during the creative process:
- Our customers are generally conservative and risk-averse.
- We market to the CEO & CFO - these are educated, serious, bottom line people
- Credibility, reliability, and accuracy is crucial to our customers
- Our service helps our clients determine when they've been over billed by vendors so they don't overpay
- Dimeros is the concatenation of the Greek words "dikaios", meaning "just", and "meros" meaning "part" - i.e. we help customers determine their "just part" of an invoice that should be paid. A logo play on that aspect of the name would be good, but is not necessary to win the contest
- There is no official tag line a this point, so suggestions are welcomed
- With the above in mind, be creative - the design is wide open at this point (except for don't wants below)- Payment will be made via Escrow.com and not released until the following two conditions are met:- (a) The contest winner signs a witnessed agreement transferring intellectual rights for the design
- (b) A trademark mark search is completed to ensure it is unique and there are no infringements with other designs. If necessary, the designer may need to modify the logo
- clean and professional
- a logo that will also work well with a website
- overly complicated design or color schemes
- a "D" based design could win, possibly, maybe...