Beklitos did a great job... and was very responsive to feedback!
- oktav ichiro
Great designer to work with! Very creative and works outside the box. While all the other designers had similar ideas, he came out with a totally different concept that rocked it! Is will to make any needed changes to get it right and offers plenty of variants. A+++ Recommend!
- Kevin Brown - MyTude
So receptive and patient with all of our requests! Great work overall!
disenyo22 is an amazing designer!! They were quick to respond and edit the design to our specifications and liking. We are so pleased with disenyo22's work and highly recommend them!!
How pastorlee1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
New Life Church
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Changing the name of the church to better reflect our vision. Need something crisp and modern.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Just a little update to save some time, (and my feelings because I hate eliminating designs...it makes me feel bad).
1. No arrows on the logo. I don't know where this came from, but we are not "North" anymore.
2. If the "life" in the church name is not different, that is not going to work. I like when the "life" stands out.
3. Our colors are maroon, white and black. Any other color combination will not be considered.
4. There is a certain type of font I like for the script, (hint, hint: somebody got it right).
5. I have a tendency to like designs that are more horizontal than vertical. Horizontal works better on signs, banners, bumper stickers and plates.
6. The reason why the cross has to be distinctive is because we put these on our cars and most of the time it is just the symbol, (like the middle design below). I guess you call it branding.
7. You folks are doing a great job and I sound like an unappreciative jerk. Nothing could be further from the truth. Thank you so much.