Legacy strengthens civil society and fosters a culture of participation worldwide by training and mentoring community leaders, youth, professionals, and governmental and non-governmental administrators in over 110 countries on five continents.
We seek out and support individuals with a commitment to public service and a vision for their communities. Legacy offers practical ways to develop skills in leadership, cross-cultural communications, and creative and critical thinking. As a result of our programs, citizens are more invested in their communities, and equity, respect and a culture of participation become the standard.
For more information, see old Legacy site: http://www.legacyintl.org. New site under construction.
1. Our funders (mainly philanthropic foundations and government agencies (U.S. Dept. of State, USAID, etc.)
2. Our participants-- adults (professionals, community leaders, and legislators) and youth from around the world.
3. Other supporters and funders, community organizers, leadership training organizations, peacebuilders, diplomats and civil society members.
4. Other non-profit organizations (our partners and competitors): for example: World Learning, Search for Common Ground, AMIDEAST, Pactworld, Center for Civic Education, Ashoka, American Councils... etc.
1. Update the look of the logo/company name
2. Designs should maintain the use of the existing logo elements (the letter "L" the letter "I" and the "globe.") See legacy_logo2.gif. However, we will consider new ideas, especially those that illustrate the idea of "leaving a Legacy."
3. Use colors from new website header (See new website header, legacy_new_site.png).
4. The look should be professional and formal, but also progressive, showing growth or movement/dynamic action, and our global reach.
5. Must provide files suitable for print (high res CMYK for brochures, annual report, etc) as well as RGB Jpg large enough for the new website header
6. Please submit logo design with company name: "Legacy International" and without.